Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Coming Soon!

You Are Here: Home» » The Money Pit

Guest post from: Joe Castro

I just moved into a new place and have been struggling to keep up with all my bills.

I thought that my new place was a great deal because it was bigger and cheaper than my old place, but I didn’t take some important things into consideration. My old apartment included cable, internet, and phone in my rent and this one does not. I didn’t factor those things into my decision. I also didn’t realize that my utility bill would be a lot higher than it was at my old place. This apartment has really high ceilings so it has been really hard to keep it cool, or get it warm. I didn’t know that I would be able to afford to get cable, and I was really bummed about my bad decision. The other day I was online searching for good deals for a TV package when I came across http://www.direc4u.com/. They had some really great deals that I could afford and I was so relieved that I would be able to have good TV again. I was starting to go really crazy not having access to all of my favorite shows!

Posted 12:00 AM
in



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Comments posted on Gay Girls Home are moderated and only approved if they are on-topic and non-abusive. Please use the contact info on our homepage for off topic communications. Also, we ask that you please avoid including links anywhere in your comments. We appreciate your comments and thank you for visiting!


This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Home is a division of Gay Girls Network and a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013