Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Coming Soon!

You Are Here: Home» » Autism Speaks Serta Mattresses


My wife and I have been thinking about getting a new queen size mattress so I've been looking for a Serta mattress sale at my local stores and online too.

We've been wanting to get a new Serta mattress for a while now, and we don't really like Tempurpedic or Sleep Number Beds for some reason. We are looking forward to a new pillowtop mattress and there is one for sale at Coast to Coast Mattress online that is part of their campaign for kids with Autism called "Autism Speaks". A portion of each mattress purchase is donated to the fight against Autism and delivery is free. You can find out more about the program at the Coast to Coast website which is www.coasttocoastmattress.com. They have a mattress selector tool, and they have bedding & linens too.

My wife and I are looking for a mattress alone, with a foundation as well; but we want to keep the headboard from the bed we have now. We'll have to get new sheets, pillows, and blankets to go with our new size of mattress and I am completely looking forward to it. I know that my wife is looking forward to it too!

Posted 12:15 AM
in



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Comments posted on Gay Girls Home are moderated and only approved if they are on-topic and non-abusive. Please use the contact info on our homepage for off topic communications. Also, we ask that you please avoid including links anywhere in your comments. We appreciate your comments and thank you for visiting!


This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Home is a division of Gay Girls Network and a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013