Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Coming Soon!

You Are Here: Home» » Lesbians Need Home Security

The world isn’t safe anymore. Everywhere you look there is danger and chaos beneath the reach of your hands and eyes. Even at the other side of your door you may not know who’s knocking on your door or passing by your lawn.

Most especially for us lesbians, the world is not safe unless we do something to protect ourselves. Oh! Yes indeed! Us! I’m talking about us, LGBTQs. We always talk about equality, fair justice, equal rights and even security nevertheless maybe only a quarter of the world is listening to us.

I feel like I am in danger every time I step out of the house. I always have that eerie feeling that something could go wrong with my house each time I’m at work. I just can’t imagine my own house without a home security system. Thanks to the ADT Security System, I don’t need to worry anymore! Ever since I got the ADT Plus, I could tell that my house is safe and secured anytime and anywhere I go. ADT Plus lets me take complete control of the security of my home all the time even with my physical absence. It is just as simple as a press of a button or a light touch to the screen and presto my home is safe and protected. It was the smartest moment of my life the day that I had ADT Plus installed. I could work, shop, and loiter around the metro without any worries in my mind thinking about my house and home.

If you are a girl like me who wants to stay safe and be protected, try shielding your home first. We don’t have to wait forever to have that fair, equal justice in the security of our own home. Home security like the ADT Plus by ADT could not just save your home because as ADT would say, “It is not just security. It is peace of mind.”


Posted 2:35 PM
in



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Comments posted on Gay Girls Home are moderated and only approved if they are on-topic and non-abusive. Please use the contact info on our homepage for off topic communications. Also, we ask that you please avoid including links anywhere in your comments. We appreciate your comments and thank you for visiting!


This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Home is a division of Gay Girls Network and a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013