Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Coming Soon!

You Are Here: Home» » New neighborhood

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I love our new neighborhood. When we were looking for our new house and found it in a neighborhood that was very small and had not been fully built, I was a little worried. I wanted to be in a large neighborhood with a pool and lots of houses so that my kids would make a lot of friends. I also wanted to make friends myself. I have always dreamed of living in a neighborhood where I could walk next door and ask a neighbor for a cup of sugar or ask them to keep my kids in an emergency. So far, I think this will be that type of neighborhood. It has not been fully built, but our neighbors told us that the builder is moving pretty rapidly. When I was asking one of the neighbors about what companies they use for their utilities, they told me that texaselectricityproviders has the best rates around for power. That was really helpful considering that we know nothing about the area. I look forward to getting to know our neighbors better. I am sure that the longer we live here, the closer we will grow to our neighbors. We will probably be living in this house for a long time.

Posted 2:09 AM
in



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Comments posted on Gay Girls Home are moderated and only approved if they are on-topic and non-abusive. Please use the contact info on our homepage for off topic communications. Also, we ask that you please avoid including links anywhere in your comments. We appreciate your comments and thank you for visiting!


This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Home is a division of Gay Girls Network and a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013